Welding technology revision
- We reduce sparks during welding and extend the life of machine parts.
- We are replacing old type welding control cards with welding control devices.
- We take out the cooling water from the control panel.
- We cool the inside of the panel with an industrial type air conditioner.
- We renew your on-machine transformers with a power suitable for the welding section thickness.
- We reduce unnecessary energy consumption and reduce your production costs.
We make you fix the failures, extra costs and production losses due to your old welding system.
The welded wire mesh is a metal wire screen that is made up of low carbon steel wire. It is available in various sizes and shapes. It is widely used in construction business.
Welded wire mesh is manufactured by cold drawing, reinforcing and electro resistance welding method. The diameter of the wire ranges from 4.0 mm to 12.00 mm. Various combinations and different sizes within these ranges can be produced according to customer needs.
Most common standards for welded wire mesh are: DIN 488, TS 4559, ASTM A 185, BS 4483, NF A 35-016
Welded wire meshes are produced using fully automated wire mesh welding machines. MESHWELD is manufacturing mesh welding machines according to ISO 669:2016 Resistance welding — Resistance welding equipment — Mechanical and electrical requirements.